You may prefer to compile in addition to network information, commercial information and profile information from your different CRMs, Billing, IN or spreadsheets. Add to that information you may collect from external sources for B2B and B2C customers. You may then benefit from our expert system engine to provide you at call centres or on the web best solutions to maximize customer satisfaction, loyalty as well as your revenues and efficiency.
What does CUP do :
Most companies have a customer relationship management system. But it is even less common that they easily integrated in this system all the information related to the client experience and to the technical and commercial elements themselves related to :
- The customer's equipment
- Its buying habits
- Its use of the products he owns
- Its experience in relations with the company and its nearest competitors
CUP addresses these gaps, by exploiting all the information assets of the company and all the information available on the Internet, whether from the company website or any other website (market agents, competitors, analysts, bases economic data, ...).
Based on this information, CUP offers its users to access easily to all of it in a few clicks. Thus, for each first-lines experienced situation may correspond, at will, a cinematic visualization and treatment exactly tailored to its treatment.
CUP delivery is implemented through 8 major steps :
1. Define together the goals of the solution.
2. Identify the organizational and technical prerequisites.
3. Build the project joint-team.
4. Install the tool linked to its local context.
5. Describe together the necessary adjustments to achieve goals.
6. Develop and implement adaptations.
7. Test the solution by a one month pilot and measure the achievement of initial goals.
8. Billing and celebrate success.
This approach increases the chances of success and drastically reduces customer risks. It allows to remain pragmatic and to achieve significant, measurable and incremental gains for a small fraction of the current approaches costs.
This process can be repeated in batches of 3 to 4 months.
Implementation phases :
- Commercial proposal is sent within 1 week, once the qualification of needs is completed.
- Conception phase of expected services can be done in a 2-days seminar at MCO location
Seminar costs can be agreed on a shared basis
All project contributors can attend at least one 2-hours meeting with the conception team
The deliverable of this seminar is a “conception document” written by both parties must be validated by the client business owner and the client IT project owner
Once the “conception document” is validated, the client sends the order for development
- CUP development and deployment can be done in 2 to 4 months depending on the complexity of the project.
Provided access to data sources is given, network connectivity is opened and production machines are delivered
Athenasys / Innate acts as integrator
A first version (V1) is delivered for trial and user’s feedback is used to develop the second version (V2)
The second version (V2) is then delivered for acceptance and deployment